Re: Selector for parent/predecessor?

Mark Birbeck wrote:

> But how do features 'encourage' authors to write poorly performing
> applications? It's education and samples that do that.

Sorry Mark, but reading your prose, I can't help but thinking of
the US National Rifle Association that keeps saying the problem is
on the human side, never on the rifle side. That's partially true,
but the freedom to buy a weapon is a bigger root of the problem...

It's an unusual parallel, but leave a door wide open so people can
do bad things on the web and people will do bad things on the web.

</Daniel>