RE: CSS 3 Roadmap

I agree, Bert.  The problem I have specifically at this point is the lack of ability to control the page header/footer with browsers from within the document.  Soon, I know, soon... :)

---
Kevin Benton
Perl/Bugzilla Developer/Administrator, Perforce SCM Administrator
AMD - ECSD Software Validation and Tools

The opinions stated in this communication do not necessarily reflect the view of Advanced Micro Devices and have not been reviewed by management.  This communication may contain sensitive and/or confidential and/or proprietary information.  Distribution of such information is strictly prohibited without prior consent of Advanced Micro Devices.  This communication is for the intended recipient(s) only.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender, then destroy any remaining copies of this communication.