From: www-style-request@w3.org [mailto:www-style-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of fantasai
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2006 2:13 AM
To: www-style@w3.org
Subject: Paged Media: Images and Vertical Justification (aka avoiding
large blanks due to page breaks)

So I'm laying out a long document with CSS. It has a lot of images. The
problem I'm running into is that sometimes an image is just a little too
big to fit on the page, so it jumps to the next page, leaving 1/3 of the
page blank. If I were laying this out by hand, I'd scale the image down
a bit so it would fit. It'd be nice if CSS could do this automatically.

~fantasai