enough (was: Shelby's Final Revenge)

shelby@coolpage.com wrote:

> are hopelessly out-of-sync with reality.  And 3 years after my
> instruction, it is now clear.  Hahaha.  Masturbation is not very
> productive.

At least, 3 years ago, you were funny... Oh, yes, trust us, you were funny.

This time, your prose is full of personal insults and that is _NOT_
acceptable here.

You should immediately apologize for your 'ad hominem' attacks against Ian
Hickson, Christian Wolfgang Hujer, and in fact all www-style readers.
I have rarely seen here such infantile ridiculous behaviour.

If you're not able to go beyond lame insults, please retire forever in
Corpus Christi with your orthogonality, and leave us work.

</Daniel>