RE: How Do I Propose a CSS3 Spec Change?

What Ian is trying to say, Felix, is that there really is no effective way
for lay people to make changes to the spec.[1]  The committee has its own
idea of how the spec should look, and its own time table.  Thank you very
much.

You're always welcome to follow the newsgroup, but if you have, you'll see
that the "informal process" is equally ineffective.[2]

Sorry Virginia, there is no way to get your spec change adopted.

-MM

[1] If the $6K individual membership fee (for the US) doesn't thwart you,
the requirement to travel internationally to attend meeting probably will.

[2] I've only been following it for the last two years.  There may have been
times in the past that it was more accommodating of its subscribers'
suggestions.