Re: ::can-have-focus pseudo-class?

Hi, Orion,

> :can-have-focus seems more semantic than :tab-stop

Oh, that semantic.... Something tells me that
your phrase "more semantic" from semantic point of view just
degrade semantical meaning of the semantic as an entitiy :)

To be short: what do you mean exactly?

Technically speaking:

can-have-focus - means: can have a focus but may not *now* accept it.
tab-stop - means: this element *now* is 1) "focusable" and 2)
"tab-stopable".

I cannot imagine situations when you need to designate *all*
focusable elements.

Example:
 buttons on the toolbar, they have focus (to be precise toolbar by itself
 can have a focus ) when you will click on it.
 But toolbar is out of tab order.

What do you want from ":can-have-focus" to select?

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com