Re: inner structures

* aquino welkin wrote:
>I have a very specify idented way to write css, and started looking for a
>solution to avoid repetition of ID/classes, since my research was
>unsuccessful I want to ask you guys if this is possible, and if not, sugest
>it to next implementations of the technology.

It is not currently possible.

>#main
>{
>	width: 416px;
>	float: left;
>
>    .head
>    {

The core syntax http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/syndata.html#syntax provides
ways to extend CSS syntax, this extension however does not work well
with the core syntax. Similar proposals generally introduced new at-
rules like a @context <selector> ... at-rule which would primarily be
useful for other selections such as selection based on the URI of the
styled document so you can style e.g. http://www.google.com/ the way you
want in your user style sheet without affecting any other website. For
author style sheets the advantage is not so significant and there are
downsides of course as old browsers don't support such syntax and style
sheet processing would become more difficult (e.g., via DOM manipulation
via scripting).