Re: [css3-background], comments on 'border-radius'

Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:

> Maybe a way to use ECMAscript functions in generated content could be used, or
> we should just let the authors let scripts generated the entire list, if they
> are too lazy to do enumeration manually.

"Too lazy" ? That seems a very odd accusation.  Surely an author
who asks HTMML/CSS to enumerate his lists, rather than just typing
in 1), 2), 3) ..., is exactly ths opposite of "lazy".  He is doing
the right thing.  Whether or not it is feasible (or even sensible)
for HTML+CSS to attempt to be able to correctly enumerate all the
world's languages is an entirely different matter ...

Philip Taylor