Re: Supporting propriety "Extensions"

And what is the main reason of separating vendor-specific
extensions (VSE) "Keywords and property names, beginning with -' or '_' are
reserved for vendor-specific extensions."?

Anyway CSS parser already knows how to deal with something like:
width: expression(my cool script goes here);
and unknown attributes.

So what is the point? I cannot see any technical reasons for such a strange
way of
VSE separations.

I mean these '-' and '_' are only half of the problem - as this rule is
about identifiers only.
There could be even different syntactic vendor specific constructions
(everybody know examples I guess)
or even different length units as in our case (%%). BTW: my question about
vendor specific units left unanswered.
E.g. someone would want to use something like "physical-pixel" instead of
current "logical-pixel" and the like...
What to do?

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com