Re: [css3-ui] 6.1 should say 'pseudo-element'

Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Feb 2005, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>
>> Ian Hickson wrote:

>>> In CSS3, 'content' will apply to elements.
>>
>> css3-ui does not define that and does not depend on any module that
>>  defines that. (Like, for example, css3-content.)
>
> So? The clause is just making sure it doesn't contradict something
> that it doesn't define. I don't understand the problem.

Since css3-content is going to define a superset anyway (including
'icon', I suppose), why does css3-ui has to have such a sentence which
may only lead to confusion for people who look into CSS 2.1 where it
normatively refers to?

--
  Anne van Kesteren
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/>