Re: [css3-ui] 6.1 should say 'pseudo-element'

Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> If the 'content' property in terms of CSS 3 UI really is the same as
> in CSS 2.1 only extended with a new value it should read
> "pseudo-element" not "(pseudo-)element"[1].
>

> [1]<http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/CR-css3-ui-20040511/#content0>

I assume(d) the content property in this context is referring to the
CSS3 content property, without requiring the CSS3 version to be used.
iow, it does apply to :before and :after (as CSS2.1 syntax); But also
applies to foo { content: bar; } and other cases.

But, if the WG has a better answer, I'd be pleased to hear it.
~Justin Wood (Callek)