Re: selectors 6.6.1: formatting

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005, Elliotte Harold wrote:

> In these two paragraphs the first is formatted in green italic, as a
> note. The second isn't. I expect they belong together and should be
> formatted the same.

No, the first paragraph is a note, and thus non-normative, but the second
is normative, and therefore not a note.

This is thus intentional and the current odd juxtaposition of
non-normative and normative text is the result of a compromise used to
settle a long discussion in the working group.

Please let me know if this does not satisfy you.