Re: [CSS3] selectors to use xpath syntax

Hmm, I think that could be done by

div.xpath( ... ):hover

Some of the advantages of XPath in CSS would be:
- Easier transformation, if you have XPath (e.g., in XSLT stylesheets)
and want CSS applied to it
- usage of XPath functions.

It is true that much will be possible in CSS3, but why invent the wheel
2 times?

Manuel