Re: [CSS21] Wider variety of (non-junk) examples requested

On 8/26/05, L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org> wrote:
> On Friday 2005-08-26 19:19 -0400, Orion Adrian wrote:
> > I will ask for one thing. How many man-hours a week are spent on CSS
> > 2.1? I don't need anything approaching precision in the answer, but is
> > it 10? 50? 100?
>
> <snip /> I'd say 25-50 sounds like a reasonable
> estimate.

Per person or collectively? I'm hoping per-person.

Also are there any female editors on CSS 2.1?

And lastly thank you for answering my questiong and not simply posting
on how I've offended you by using man-hours or that my question wasn't
entirely clear. I really do appreacite that (no sarcasm).
--

Orion Adrian