Re: [CSS21] Wider variety of (non-junk) examples requested

* Chris Lilley wrote:
>BH> So, in http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-WICD-20050809/ an "example" like

>BH> is, as you say, "junk"
>
>No; I asked (in the part you trimmed immediately after that quote) for a
>minimal quality level (well formed or valid, depending on whether its
>SGML or XML). That example meets the minimum (its well formed);

Aha, okay, your "HTML 4 does not have a notion of well formedness or
any lesser criterion than validity" is misleading then, the examples
are legal SGML Text Entities which is a higher level of quality than
"well-formed" as conformance to the document type and link type
declarations are required of such entities.

That's no conformance level of HTML4 though, just like "well-formed
parsed entity" is no conformance level of XHTML. All XHTML and HTML4
conformance levels require a document type declaration. So it seems
no change is required here, do you agree?