Re: [CSS21] Section 4.1.1

Hi,

Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

>* Craig Northway wrote:
>

>>Section 4.1.1
>>
>>It is not obvious that the list of tokens is the list of tokens that
>>must be supported. Please make this clear.
>>

>What would it mean for these tokens to be supported? The tokens are
>all used from the 'stylesheet' non-terminal and the conformance re-
>quirements for parsing style sheets, I'm not sure what's unclear in
>this section. Perhaps you could propose changes that would address
>your concern?

Perhaps a sentence such as. 'The following list of tokens that must be
supported by conforming CSS User Agents.' Isn't this section defining
the CSS syntax?

Certainly the syntax definition further down this section requires a
conformance statement for instance replacing 'Below is the core syntax
for CSS' with 'Below is the core syntax for CSS that conforming CSS 2.1
User Agents must support'.

Regards,
Craig