Re: [CSS3 Text] Removal of text-overflow

I saw that right after I sent my last email.

So now the question becomes: what does "evaluated" mean? Were the
contents of the previous draft flawed in some way?

Is it more probable that these listed items will make it into the CR, or not?

Thanks.
--
Brad Fults
NeatBox