Re: [css3-ui] Problems with :read-only and :read-write

Orion Adrian wrote:

> If only I had the time. I've got diagrams and text written up on my
> wall. I've been working on this for about a year now with the basis
> for the happening long before that. Unfortunately this isn't what I do
> professionally, but wait until the end of August when the rush is over
> and I'll see what I can get you all. I do admit I haven't done the
> best job of explaining myself, but the idea is very clear in my head
> and the people I've shown it to seem excited by it and it's very clear
> to them, but I just haven't had the time to do a proper write up. It's
> a miracle if I get home before 10:00pm on a weekend.

Because you think our situation is different???

Please, if you subscribed to this mailing-list, it's likely to push
your ideas. If you can't spend the 15 minutes necessary to really summarize
and write a clear short statement paper instead of 10 emails, what's
really the point... Apparently, you have something interesting to propose.
So just do it.

</Daniel>