RE: CSS 2.1 to become a recommendation?

Ian,

I agree.  It is a bit much to ask the WG to predict when there will be 2
compliant implementations.

On the other hand, I'd love to have some visibility into when the WG has
scheduled (or even vaguely estimated) the first two items will close.
Presumably, the open issues and the test cases are both under the control of
the WG.

-MM