Re: aspect ratio of box

Simon Siemens wrote:
> I'm currently exploring, how I can write XHTML documents with a layout
> that adjusts itself to the client environment like font-size
> Therefore a ratio property would be helpful to encourage authors to write
> dynamic layouts:
>
> img {
> width: 30%;
> ratio: 1.3333;
> }

Instead of determining the ratio, I'd like something like:

img {
width: 30%;
OrigWidth: 100px;
OrigHeight: 100px;
}

No math necessary. Just look at the image properties for Orig height and
width and make CSS preserve the aspect ratio when width is a percentage.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.