Re: [css-background] Best method to submit proposal

Could be. How long have you been subscribed Barry? The group goes
through an irregular cycle of deathly silence and frantic activity
sometimes (more frantic than I've known it of late, for whatever
reason - though I've only been watching for about 6 months myself).

It might just be that you expect to see more messages than there
really are. In my inbox you've been involved in most of the recent
discussion so from what you say I don't think you're missing out on
anything.

Ben

--
http://www.ben-ward.co.uk