Re: [css-background] Best method to submit proposal

Bert Bos wrote:
> That shouldn't be the case. Maybe you only received e-mail that was
> CC'ed to you? Did you recently change e-mail addresses or recently
> (re-)subscribe?

I've received posts that were CCed as well as the copy that goes to the
list, but I don't know if I've received any posts from threads that I
haven't participated in. I know I haven't recently.

I was a subscriber a year or two ago with this same email address, and I
just subscribed again a week or two ago after being unable to subscribe from
my polisource.com address twice. I contacted the list maintainer after
successfully subscribing with my Hotmail address, to complain about not
being able to subscribe with my Polisource address, and I included proof
from my email log that my subscription request was received, but I received
no reply. I'd still like to switch to my Polisource address, but I'd like
even more to receive all posts.