Re: thoughts on non-compliant browsers

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004, Robert Koberg wrote:

> hmph... I did not know something like 'pixel' was redefineable -- I
> would never have thought to look.  Are there other common/pre-defined
> things that CSS redefines?

Presumably, since you walked in here saying that browsers were
non-compliant, you have already read the specification, and thus are
already aware of all these things. So why do you ask?

(And yes. 'em', for instance, is another term that has a different meaning
in CSS than in traditional typography.)