Re: CSS3 Hyperlinks and the target attribute

My mistake - I didn't realize that CSS3 touched on things like that. It seemed
to me from your question that you meant to debate the legitimacy of such HTML
markup:

...hence my suggestion to turn to an HTML list. Mea culpa.

-FG

Quoth Sam Kearns on 3/2/2004 7:41 PM...