  From: cpaul
  To: www-style@w3.org
  Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 3:40 PM
  Subject: javascript access to pseudo elements (hover)

  Hi

  Hope this is not too off-topic for www-style list.

  I'd like to manipulate some :hover properties, but
  from Javascript.  Is there a way to access them?

  Basically I have one platform that doesn't seem to
  support :hover in the way I'm using it, and I'd
  like to disable the :hover properties for that
  browser and OS, from Javascript.

  I tried element.style.hover - but that's obviously
  the wrong approach.

  Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

  Regards,

  Chris Langlands