Re: User-agent and user style sheets from the network

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Etan Wexler wrote:

> Here's a million-dollar idea (explained here so that I can look back in
> about five years and say with certainty that I thought of it first): a
> Web site called Just My Style that exists to serve user style sheets.

Not wanting to burst your bubble, but Todd Fahrner and the W3C have been
doing this since 1998:

   http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/Core/

...although admittedly the text of that site explains it only in terms of
author stylesheets, not user stylesheets.