Re: What is missing in CSS?

Le 6 déc. 04, à 13:03, Slalomsk8er@solnet.ch a écrit :

> Hallo,
>
> I miss some things in CSS.

As for me, I would like to have a command like
"every inline element"
"every block element"

(whether they naturally are block - like div - or after a CSS treatment
- like display:block)

Example of use

============
ins[datetime]:before {content:"[UPD - "attr(datetime)"] "}
li ins[datetime]:before, p ins[datetime]:before {content:"[UPD] "}
============

Here, I want a short autogenerated text for inline, and a long one for
block. I have to override the first rule by enumerating all inline
element that comes to my mind (i.e. li and p), wich is certainly
neither  elegant nor efficient

I'd like something like "inline":

inline ins[datetime]:before {content:"[UPD] "}

--
</david_latapie>
blog.empyree.org