Re: recommendations to css3 draft ...

> > background-color: color1 color2 color3 color4;
>
> You're implementing this with a vendor prefix, I hope?
> And this?
> And this?

By default, yes.

But in our case host application can override this behavior, even provide
its own implementation of style_factory. HTMEngine is an embeddable UA. HTML
being loaded in the engine is not supposed to be rendered anywhere else as
it describes screen/form layouts. Engine supports %% units and
flow:horizontal
(-h-smile-flow:horizontal) heavily used in x/y layouts currently. It is sort
of XUL engine but with (default) HTML/CSS input.

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com