RE: :first-letter and bidi reordering interaction

Yeah, you're right, altho why Boris specified the direction
mystifies me now.

Still, my basic point remains, It would be sensible, altho not
specified by the spec to have ::first-letter not apply when the
first letter has directionality opposite that of the direction of
the element.