Re: [CSS3] Proposal: 'scrollbar-position'

Sean M. Hall wrote:
> To enhance accessibility, CSS3 should have a 'scrollbar-position'
> property whose values could be 'top','left','right','bottom'.
>
> I bring this up because myself being left-handed

Wouldn't this use case be better served by NOT having such a property
(so content authors can't set it) and using an OS that allows setting
the scrollbar position and a UA that actually follows the OS preference?

After all, you're not asking for a CSS property that affects the
visibility of the back button in your browser, right?  How is this case
any different?

-Boris