Re: Behavior of <meta> elements linking in stylesheets

Ian Hickson wrote:
> (I could argue this either way. I argued it as above because that is the
> way you said you were leaning. If you want me to argue it the other way,
> just say that implementing the above is too hard.)

Implementing the above should not be too hard at all.  The question I
really have is what UAs implement that syntax at all, what they do now,
and what they plan to do in the future.  It really doesn't matter much
to me how this stuff works as long as it's interoperable.

-Boris