RE: CSS3 Genrated content, comments/questions

I have not noticed to big of a difference in what I have done, but that
may be because I tend to minimize the table structure if I use it
(learned that several years back, before CSS was out), and if I am
trying to do something more complicated, I tend to go straight to CSS
for as much as I can without bugs preventing me. When doing really
complicated layouts (granted, that you can not do without CSS), the
bloat is still there, but you do probably get more for the bloat. Of
course, once everyone has access to high speed connections, it will not
matter :)

I don't really think this is a big issue, it just seems to me if there
is a way to insure size optimization when you download, you should do
it, because you never know when someone is going to want you to push
more across the net than can be reasonably done.

Of course, come to think of it, there is probably not much more to do in
this area than knowing how to use the shorthand properties encouraging
their use, and to make sure the shorthand properties are there to, begin
with.

It was fun chatting on this,
Claire