Re: Ambiguities in using 'inherit' in 'font' shorthand

On 26 Nov 2003 at 1:38, Jukka K. Korpela wrote:
> I wonder whether it would be a good idea to remove 'inherit' from all the
> descriptions of allowed values and describe it completely separately.

I've been wondering for a while whether deprecating the keyword is
not an even better solution. I asked a while ago on the list what it
is useful for, but have not seen any replies sofar. Other reasons to
drop it might be:
- Cluttering the recs,
- Adds confusion,
- Poorly implemented,

I do realise it may be useful for some situations, but i don't quite
see when at this point.

 /Staffan