RE: Cookies and Styles

We currently do this without any CSS wizardry required - just run your CSS
as a CGI script and do something like (pseudocode follows:)

example.css.php
<?	$Response->SetHeader("Content-Type", "text-css");
	if ($Request->Cookies{"bigText})
	{
?>
p { font-size: 15px; }
<?	}
?>

Of course, it would be nice if it could all be done client-side.  I often
wish there were such a thing as a client-side-only cookie.