Re: YesLogic Prince 2.0

> I am sorry, but ain't this a better kind of advertisement -- and off
> topic...?

Hi Jens,

I hope that this is not off topic for this mailing list, as I would like
to discuss some of the new CSS properties we have added to Prince 2.0 that
are extensions to the current CSS working drafts.

In particular, our support for page headers and footers using the "flow"
property, which is based on the old layout proposal and the new generated
content working draft. Also, the line-break-before / line-break-after
properties which are still not in CSS, despite being proposed several
times.

Hope that's okay,

Michael Day

--