Re: Reversing list order

FWIW, for XUL elements at least, Mozilla supports -moz-box-direction,
which allows you to reverse elements easily, and it also supports
-moz-box-ordinal, which allows for complete scrambling of the elements.
  We use this to do reordering of columns in a tree view for example
without changing the underlying DOM, and -moz-box-direction allows us
e.g., flip the Mozilla chrome for bidi.

dave