Re: Leader Character

Peter Foti (PeterF) wrote:

> Example:
> Chapter 1............................. Page 5

It seems to me that you could do this (visually at least) with currently
available CSS techniques. Perhaps you want a more semantic method, but I
would try something like this for the visual effect:

Then in the CSS, align the div text right and give it a background-image
(dot repeat-x), float the 'title' span left, and give both of the spans
solid background-colors (to cover up the div's dotted background-image).
Something like:

.row {
   text-align: right;
   background: #fff url(dot.gif) top left repeat-x;
   /*
     or perhaps a relative height from top
     background-position: 1em left;
   */