Re: Semantic Purity: Page Layout and Inline Style

Thanks to a few people making off-list suggestions, it looks like adding
ID attributes to specific elements will do what I want.  I have been
using either global class based or inline style for so long I forgot
about using ID's as style selectors.

Thanks.

--
Chris Hubick