RE: XBL Thread: who wants Shelby to stop posting?

leave

-----Original Message-----
From: www-style-request@w3.org [mailto:www-style-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Shelby Moore
Sent: 06 January 2003 15:38
To: Jim Dabell
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Subject: Re: XBL Thread: who wants Shelby to stop posting?

Jim,

A simple "stay" or "leave" answer, was all I was asking for.  Others have
managed to do that professionally.

If the way you characterize the XBL thread below is correct, then I think
you are guilty of the same problem with this public post.  I am available
it private if you want to advise me about my "mental and emotional
stability".

Have you not read the thread I posted 1 hour ago, Shelby's Final Position
Paper on XBL, which I think is very concise?

I will removing myself from this (unprofessional) list soon.

Thanks,
Shelby