Re: Shelby's Final Position Paper on XBL

Shelby Moore wrote:

>So I assume only
>Daniel and Eric want me to, per their posts in "130" thread.

No, you got me wrong. I just would like you to be less verbose and more
concise, because I think that the whole thread is unreadable because of
the flood you caused in this mailing-list. This list is the place where
you can express opinions about CSS and a mechanism like the CSS-alike
binding property. So feel free to continue posting but, please, without
increasing the size of our folders by one half every week. Thanks.

</Daniel>