Re: XBL is (mostly) W3C redundant, and CSS is wrong W3C layer for semantic behavior *markup*

At 12:58 AM 1/6/2003 +0000, Ian Hickson wrote:

[...]
Blah, blah

Do any one (other than the "vested XBL supporters") want me to respond to
Ian's summary below point-by-point??

Because I feel my previous points already refute his summary and can stand
on their own.

I am personally tired of writing the same points over and over.  I feel
(perhaps incorrectly) Ian's summary below is just a challenge to draw me
into another non-productive verbosity debate.

-Shelby Moore