Re: XBL is (mostly) W3C redundant, and CSS is wrong W3C layer for semantic behavior *markup

At 13:28 -0800 1/3/03, Tantek Çelik wrote:

>I get the feeling that I am not the
>only member of this list who is starting to "tune out" of this thread.

    You're very likely correct.  I personally tuned it out about four
messages after it started.

>or perhaps if you want to get more attention, and "inspire" more debate,
>title it:
>
>   "XBL considered harmful".

    I vote for that one.

--
Eric A. Meyer  (eric@meyerweb.com)  http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/
Author, "Cascading Style Sheets: The Definitive Guide,"