Re: [CSS] Rules for parsing and compatibility

Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
> I think the method I'm suggesting here is really generic and simple and
> is very important for making accessible content on the web, so I think -
> this is really "a job of the CSS spec".

Pretty much exactly this method has been suggested before, on numerous
occasions.  The first few times, the WG members pointed out the flaws in
the method (eg issues with interaction with other rules, with user
sheets, etc, etc).  Then the next few times they pointed to the earlier
discussions.

I'm guessing at this point they're just too fed up with people not
searching the archives to even bother responding.  ;)

-Boris