Re: @page { size: A4 }

On Friday, April 11, 2003, 10:01:07 AM, Rowland wrote:

RS> Maybe I'm just being a shade ignorant here, but my understanding is that at
RS> least A4 is internationally recognised? (It would follow that the A series
RS> is supported internationally) - at the very least, I doubt there is any
RS> other definition of A4?

Yes, A4 is an international standard as is the whole A series. Its not
'european' paper size as often described.... ISO 216.

See for example
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/iso-paper.html
for an explanation (which also shows that the B series has not caught
on and is different in japan) including the tolerances on these sizes.