Re: Scrollbars In The Box Model

I suggest similar thing when I give feedback about the
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-css3-ui-20020802/
We need to specify which side to put the scroll bar in a document. Left
or right? Arabic / Hebrew page need control about that.

i don't think that should belong to the box model module, but instead,
be part of the UI module.