From: www-style-request@w3.org [mailto:www-style-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Boris Zbarsky
Sent: September 27, 2002 8:30 PM
To: Skewer_Lists@GadgetScope.com
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Subject: Re: Changing the Browse Button with css.

> W3C does need to include a way to control the browse button's style
> eventually, though

I fail to see why that is the case.  See again my earlier comments on
this list about security -- making file upload controls look like
something else is not acceptable in my mind.

Boris
--
Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and
persuade themselves that they have a better idea.