Re: canvas <html> <body>

Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu> wrote:

> That is precisely what was documented as intention and suggestion by one of
> the editors of CSS2[2], and proposed as an explicit erratum to CSS2[3], and
> even Rex agreed[4] (with the caveat that the errata be made in CSS2.1 -
> which I agree with).

Great. With the ICB cleared up and absolute-positioned %age height allowable
CSS Positioning will become much more usable.

This is the first mention I have heard of CSS2.1 - is there any information
you can give us as to when it or the first WDs thereof might appear? It
would be nice to be able to pester browser manufacturers to implement
positioning the 'right' way. ;-)

--
Andrew Clover
mailto:and@doxdesk.com