Re: Re[4]: CSS3 - Define Language

Hi Chris,

This comes from a french mailinglist about CSS and SQL. Yes I have this list  too....

<french mail>
Haddadi Smaine a ecrit :

> J'ai utilisé ma classe qui hérite de la classe ClassLoader pour télécharger dynamiquement un driver JDBC
> situé dans un fichier .jar. J'ai réussi à télécharger le .jar et exécuter le driver par l'instruction :
> `Class.forName(`Driver class',true,'ma ClassLoader')'
>
> Mais lorsque j'exécute l'instruction DriverManager.connect(`dsn','User Name','PassWord') une
> java.sql.SQLException s'affiche ..</french mail>. ..

Here is the best way to mark up every change of language???

Yes my concern is  legacy browsers, but I am convinced that for text-only browsers this is the nicest solution or la plus belle solution??

so the foreign text is emphasized  in these browsers, at least the language that is not specified in the <html> or <meta> tag

Greetings
Ineke