From: Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@appcomp.com>
To: christopher masterman <cmasterman@mediaone.net>, www-style@w3.org
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 18:41:38 -0500
Subject: RE: Controlling text-resizing in IE

If you set the text size as an absolute point value, this won't happen.
 Keep in mind that it's impolite to your elderly users to prevent them
 from seeing larger fonts. (Also impolite to users who want to see a
 lot of tiny text.) You can size your table (with CSS) in "em" units,
 so the table will grow with larger font sizes.