Re: New spec: media queries

On 9 Jul 2002, at 0:39, Bert Bos wrote:

> I'm happy to announce that the "media queries" draft is no longer a
> draft, but a "Candidate Recommendation" (CR).
>
>     http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-mediaqueries

I found a few grammatical errors that were not significant but worth
checking (below), but one specification error in section 6.2 for the
height feature where it says "For paged media, this is the width of
the page box (as described by CSS2)."

The only technical queries I have are on the "not" and "only"
keywords, which I suppose have been checked for basic backwards
compatibility with popular browsers? Can you say which applications
have been tested to date?

I could devise some test cases if you give me a guide to what is
already covered -- reply off-list if necessary.

The grammatical points are:

Section 2, list item 1, full point between "in" and "HTML4".

Section 3.1, table, charWidth description has an unnecessary "the".

Section 6, list item 3, un-paired bracket around "(min-color: 1)".

Best regards,

Phil
--
<url http://www.codestyle.org/>